Lauren R. Nance
Lauren R. Nance, a native of Mooresville, North Carolina, attended The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for both her undergraduate and law degrees. In 2007, Mrs. Nance was awarded her bachelor’s degree in Spanish and sociology. She continued at UNC’s School of Law and obtained her Juris Doctor degree in 2010. During her clerkship at Bagwell Holt Smith P.A. with attorney Thomas R. Holt, she discovered her passion for real estate law.
Mrs. Nance handles residential purchases, refinances and estate planning issues seamlessly and efficiently. She is a homeowner herself, having purchased her first home while working her way through law school, and she understands the excitement and responsibility of home ownership. Mrs. Nance considers herself fortunate to be a part of what could be considered one of the most memorable moments of many people’s lives.
Mrs. Nance is extremely involved in the local community. She is currently serving her third term on the Historic District Commission for the city of Graham and actively participates in service projects, including Habitat for Humanity and Fix-A-Home. Mrs. Nance lives in Graham with her husband, their toddler and their two dogs − a Siberian Husky and a Black and Tan Hound. When she is not working, she enjoys antique auctions, reading and gardening.
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law
- J.D., 2010
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- B.A. Spanish and Sociology, 2007
Memberships and Admissions
- North Carolina State Bar, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- Greater Chapel Hill Association of Realtors, Member
- Chambers of Commerce: Durham, Chapel Hill/Carrboro, Chatham
- Triangle Mortgage Lender’s Association, Member
- Durham Young Professionals, Member
- Durham Regional Association of Realtors, Member
- Historic District Commission for the City of Graham, member
- Women in Networking, member
- Fix-A-Home, volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity, volunteer