The outcome of any civil litigation often depends upon the qualifications and experience of the attorney representing you. At Bagwell Holt Smith P.A., our litigation team has twenty years’ experience successfully representing hundreds of clients throughout North Carolina in a wide range of cases involving mediation, arbitration, depositions, motions, trials and appeals in state and federal courts. We are motivated, aggressive when necessary, and employ smart strategies to achieve the desired results.
Many of our litigation clients are referrals from past clients. We attribute these referrals to our strong reputation for providing clients with the high quality legal representation as well as our emphasis on client service.
Civil litigation can result from many types of disputes, including:
- Business disputes, even during business formation
- Contract disputes
- Collection of money owed
- Construction problems and defects
- Injury claims and wrongful death
- Disputes with insurance companies
- Commercial lease disputes
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Homeowners Association disputes
- Real estate disputes or title problems
- Estate disputes and trust disputes
- Will caveats, will contests and will challenges
- Property disputes with local governments and agencies
If you are interested in obtaining legal representation from a qualified litigation attorney, contact our firm.