Trust and Probate Litigation/ Will Contests
At Bagwell Holt Smith P.A., our experienced estate and litigation attorneys work together to provide efficient and effective representation for legal disputes related to wills, estates and trusts. We have many years of experience successfully litigating disputes over guardianships and conservatorships, as well as disagreements over power of attorney, joint bank accounts, beneficiary designations and living wills. Whether you are a trustee or a beneficiary, if you are involved in a controversy regarding the distribution of an estate, Bagwell Holt Smith P.A.’s team of attorneys will work to protect your rights.
Our estate and litigation attorneys can assist you with a wide array of representation, including:
- Will caveats and contests
- Probate abuse / fraud
- Probate accountings
- Breach of fiduciary duties
- Power of attorney abuse / fraud
- Personal representative abuse / fraud
- Removal of personal representatives
- Guardians and guardianships
- Conservators and conservatorships
- Joint bank account litigation
- Trust litigation
If you need representation for a litigation matter, contact the experienced attorneys of Bagwell Holt Smith P.A.