Jason E. Spain
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Workers' Compensation
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Creditor Rights and Collections Law
- Entity Formation/New Business Start Up
Jason E. Spain
Jason earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering with a minor in Classical Studies in 2010 from NC State. The Henderson, NC native participated in and graduated from the University Honors Program.
In 2013 Mr. Spain got his Juris Doctor degree at DePaul University School of Law. On his way to attaining that JD, Mr. Spain spent a year studying abroad and received a Master’s degree in International and European Business Law from the Pontifical University of Comillas located in Madrid, Spain.
Mr. Spain was admitted to the State Bar in 2013 and practiced as an estates and business law attorney prior to joining BHSPA in 2018. Jason focuses on Estate Planning and Probate law, helping clients plan for their family’s future and to assist clients in administering the estate of a loved one. He also is proficient in helping small business owners set up business succession plans that will allow their companies to be passed on to the next generation and help provide financial security for their families in the event of retirement, death, or disability.
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2013
- Universidad Pontificia Comillas, Masters in International and European Business Law, 2012
- NC Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Wills for Heroes Program
- Volunteer Board Member, Raleigh Racquet Club