O. Kenneth Bagwell Jr.
O. Kenneth Bagwell Jr., founder of Bagwell Holt Smith, remains of counsel to the firm. Mr. Bagwell obtained his Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from the University of North Carolina. He graduated from UNC’s School of Law in 1979 and started the law firm in 1984. Mr. Bagwell is employed full-time by D.R. Horton, Inc. and serves as Chief Counsel, East Region. He works out of the East Region Offices in Atlanta, Georgia.
University of North Carolina School of Law
- J.D., 1979
University of North Carolina
- M.A., 1976
University of North Carolina, 1972
- B.A., 1972
- With Honors
Memberships and Admissions
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina State Bar, Member, 1979
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina, 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 1979
- Orange County Bar Association, President, 1989